Secure file uploads from any device
Huddle is cloud-based and available across all of your desktop and mobile devices; so whether you need a way for your field sales teams to upload new files while travelling, or your business includes on-site inspections away from the office, Huddle provides a way to securely share and upload files.
- No more file size limitations from your email solution. Huddle supports fast uploads of files up to 10GB in size.
- Native apps for iOS and Android to securely manage file uploads, wherever you are.
- All file types supported.
File uploads from clients and partners
If your business relies on clients submitting large volume of documents, you know how difficult it can be to track progress through email. With Huddle's File Request feature, you can request up to 500 files at a time – assignees are notified of new requests and simply have to drag and drop the requested files into their web browser where they’re automatically categorized and saved to the correct folder location.
- Build branded client portals so that partners and clients can safely share their sensitive data.
- No complex login information required, invite clients and partners to your Huddle client portal using their existing email address.
- Easy one-click file sharing.
- Share files with co-workers and clients.
#1 Sharefile alternative
Huddle is the #1 alternative to Sharefile.
- Upload files quickly and securely from any device.
- Single Sign-On and Two Factor Authentication for added security.
- Data security, document permissions, and user controls.
- In-app file preview, or download files.
Effective document collaboration
Huddle connects content to people in secure cloud-based workspaces.
- Review documents and co-edit in real-time with your clients (via Microsoft Office Online).
- Accessed through mobile apps or your web browser.
- Edit offline and sync your changes when you get internet access.
- Secure file sharing and content synchronization across devices.