Collaborative document management
Eliminate email overload, and keep conversations aligned to your content. Any document you share through Huddle includes its own comment stream, so your clients can easily engage with your teams. It builds personal relationships that email just can’t match.
And, because a Huddle is cloud-based, you'll never miss an important client update. Huddle will automatically sync the latest activity across all of your devices, and manages versions, so that everyone always has access to the latest documents, actions, and tasks.
Safer document sharing & collection
Everyone’s activity is tracked and time-stamped, so if you share a document through a Huddle secure portal, our concise audit trail lets you easily see when your employees, or clients views your document, and who they’ve shared it with.
If you need to collate reference materials at the start of a client project, you can even use Huddle to request and upload documents directly from your client by using the File Request feature - it saves time, administration and keeps projects on track. It's also more secure than sharing through email. With Huddle, you can request up to 500 files at a time, with assignees automatically notified of new requests. Clients tell us it's 80% more efficient than email!
Combining content, files, and people, a Huddle document portal ensures all of your important client and document activity is kept in one, auditable place. You can even use our mobile apps to stay productive when you're on the road, or set email notifications direct to your existing inbox.
- Review documents and co-edit with your clients (via Microsoft Office Online).
- Set deadlines and approval requests.
- Streamline workflow. Assign tasks to your team and clients, and track through a shared calendar.
- Integrates with your existing productivity tools (G-Suite, Microsoft Office).
#1 Sharefile alternative
Document management through a Huddle document portal takes the pain out of collaborating and file sharing externally. With bank-level security, granular permissions control, and a clean, simple to use interface, it's the leading Sharefile & Microsoft SharePoint alternative.
- Quick to deploy and easy to manage. No heavy IT-support required for you or your clients.
- Simple sign-up process for your clients using their own email address.
- Drag and drop large files (including large files up to 20Gb). All file types supported, including PDF files, video and all Microsoft Office formats.
- Online document preview, review files without having to download them.