How much time have you wasted searching through email for the latest document revision? With Huddle that problem is gone. Because Huddle automatically manages document revisions, your teams, and your clients, know exactly where to go to get the latest version of a document (or download a previous version).
Every document you share with Huddle also gets its own comment stream where you can @mention individuals - even entire teams! It's an easy way for clients to engage with your teams and builds personal relationships that email just can’t match.
And, because a Huddle client portal is cloud-based, you'll never miss an important client update. Huddle will automatically sync the latest activity across all of your devices, so that everyone always has access to the latest documents, and activity.
Secure file sharing made easy
Huddle has all of the security features you'd expect - from user management to help you better control who has access to your content, to granular document permissions to restrict how sensitive information is used.
As an added layer of security, every file shared through Huddle is automatically audited and time-stamped, allowing you to see when your client views your document, and even who they’ve shared it with.
If you need to collate reference materials at the start of a client project, you can even use your Huddle client portal to request multiple files directly from your client by using the File Request feature - it saves time, administration and keeps projects on track. It's also more secure than sharing attachments through email.
A better client experience
Combining content, files, and people, a Huddle client portal ensures all of your important client activity is kept in one, auditable place. You can even use our mobile apps to stay productive when you're on the road, or set email notifications to be sent directly to your existing inbox.
- Review documents and co-edit with your clients (via Microsoft Office Online).
- Set deadlines and approval requests.
- Assign tasks to your team and clients, and track through a shared calendar.
- Integrates with your existing productivity tools (Google G-Suite, Microsoft Office).
The best SharePoint alternative
A Huddle client portal makes secure file sharing with clients easy. With bank-level security, granular permissions control, and a clean, simple to use user interface, it's the #1 alternative to Microsoft SharePoint.
- Quick to deploy and easy to manage. No heavy IT-support required for you or your clients.
- Simple sign-up process for your clients using their own email address.
- Download large files (including file size up to 20Gb). All file types supported.
- Live preview files, without having to download them.