Share with confidence
Using Huddle you have full control of how can view your documents, and what they can do with them. The transparent tracking of version changes and comments gives a full audit trail.
• Set permissions. Control access rights for individuals and teams both within, and outside of your organization.
• Keep track. Audit trails and administrative controls ensure you know exactly who's accessing your content and what they're doing with it.
• Trusted. Huddle is trusted by enterprise and government as a safe way to share content and keep sensitive data secure, even while working remotely or with external partners.
Manage your content
Huddle is cloud-based and available across all of your desktop and mobile devices; so whether you need a way for your field sales teams to upload new files while travelling, or your business includes on-site inspections away from the office, Huddle provides a way to securely share and upload files.
• No more email attachments. One-click, secure file-sharing for files up to 10GB, from your desktop or mobile device.
• Share and publish. Share with individuals or publish content across entire teams and organizations.
• Preview. Preview all common file types, and even lets you stream video without the need to download.
• Simple No special software is needed and there isn’t a complicated registration.
• Control Huddle’s document collection gives greater control than email which allows you to maintain the integrity of sensitive data.
• Track Huddle provides a real-time overview and status of outstanding requests and automatically sends reminders to assignees on your behalf.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is online file sharing?
Online file sharing allows you to share files with others via the cloud. With Huddle, rather than losing control of a file by sending it as an email attachment, your stakeholders are granted access to a file stored securely in Huddle – all they need is an internet connection.
How can I share files with external users?
Huddle is built for external collaboration with clients and partners. Create client teams in Huddle and securely share files with them. It is easy to modify, and even revoke access, when you need to.
How can I share files for free?
As long as you, and your recipient have a Huddle account, there’s no limit to the number of files that can be shared.
How can I send large files?
Sending files through email can often be troublesome with attachments being blocked – Huddle overcomes this restriction and allows for the transfer of large files, even video files.
How can I share files securely with clients?
In Huddle, you always have control over your file. Even after a file has been shared with a client, you can modify access (view only or editing rights). You can even revoke access.