Working with Government partners requires you to meet certain standards, including compliance with the Federal Government’s Cloud Smart policy and ensuring data privacy when exchanging sensitive information. Huddle’s USG Contractor Portal is a FedRAMP authorized document collaboration solution that combines all of the features you need to collaborate and coordinate your work, including secure file sharing, task and approval management, commenting, and dashboards to keep track of your activity.
"Huddle enables us to work together more efficiently. It's a major improvement on projects."
Win Government contracts
Demonstrate security compliance and alignment with the Federal Government’s Cloud Smart policy, which requires Government agencies to evaluate safe cloud computing options prior to purchasing any new investments.
Government agencies consider FedRAMP authorized solutions as a best practice and often a necessity for contractors in any public-private sector partnership.
Maintain secure, trusted relationships
- Protect your business from data breaches. Exposing sensitive data to security vulnerabilities can lead to catastrophic results as well as reputational damage.
- Building trust with Government agencies leads to stable, and more predictable revenue opportunities for contractors.
- Our FedRAMP authorized solution protects data with both in-transit and at-rest encryption, with the TLS 1.2 protocol which utilizes strong ciphers capable of up to 256 bit.
- Legacy technologies often create frustrations for your Government counterparts and stakeholders, who expect modern, user-friendly, cloud-based applications.
- In today’s competitive contracting landscape, your business is more likely to renew a contract if it can show it has acted securely and reliably.
- Huddle allows contractors to build strong partnerships will their clients, by providing a solution that is intuitive and facilitates the secure sharing of information, data, and ideas.
Ready to try the next-generation of USG Contractor Portal? Talk to one of our industry experts
Frequently Asked Questions
What is FedRAMP?
FedRAMP is a U.S. government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, and authorization. Huddle is FedRAMP Authorized, making it a trusted solution across government.
Which government agencies use Huddle?
Huddle is used by several Federal Government agencies across the Department of Transportation, Department of Defense, Department of Health, and more.
Will my government clients have to pay for licenses?
No. Our USG Contractor Portal comes with free licenses that can be used by your external partners and your government clients.
Why should I use Huddle to work with government clients?
Working with government partners requires you to meet certain security standards. Government agencies consider FedRAMP authorized solutions as a best practice and often a necessity for contractors in any public-private sector partnership.
How does Huddle secure my documents?
Data is encrypted in-transit through TLS v1.2 (128-bit or 256-bit encryption depending on browser) and at-rest with 256-bit AES.