Internal and external collaboration
With Huddle, it's easy to build secure team workspaces and enterprise portals where you can co-edit documents, control file versions, share ideas, and manage approvals and tasks. Our mobile apps even keep you connected when you're on the road.
Boost your productivity
- Immediate results. With Huddle, you have everything you need to keep your content secure, your team coordinated, and your work on track.
- Better version control. Forget trying to control revisions manually. Automatic version control means everyone always has access to the latest version. Huddle even stores all previous document versions, so you can always roll-back if you need to.
- Stay connected. Every document in Huddle has its own comment stream. @mention individuals or entire teams to keep the conversation connected to the content.
Keep control of your work
- Never miss a deadline. Your personal dashboard provides a real-time activity stream of document and user activity. Check outstanding tasks and approvals, and never miss a deadline again.
- Track activity. All content and user activity is tracked and timestamped, making it easy to check if your team has read that important update.
- Easily control access to files. Set permissions and manage access rights for individuals and teams both within, and outside of your organization.
- Use your existing apps. Huddle brings collaboration to your favorite productivity tools. Open documents stored in Huddle into Microsoft Office and Google for Work apps - make edits, view and add comments, then sync back to Huddle.
- Mobile. Mobile apps means your work comes with you. Stay in touch with team conversation, keep track of approvals, and review the latest updates.
- Integrate. Connect Huddle to your existing enterprise content management tools, network drives and even file-sharing sites such as SharePoint, Google DriveDropbox, making it the perfect collaboration and enterprise portal solution for your business.