Does this sound familiar?
- Enterprise knowledge isn't shared across the business, or it's hard to find.
- Content is recreated, wasting time and resource.
- Multiple versions of the same document exist, causing version confusion.
- Knowledge is lost with employees.
With Huddle, you can build an enterprise portal that overcomes these challenges and drives collaboration and efficiency across your business. Combining a user experience that meets your employee's needs, with powerful document management controls and government-grade security to keep your content secure, enterprise portal software from Huddle keeps your content alive and makes your business more productive.
Control your content
Huddle provides you with a centrally accessible place for your content and asset management, and a simple way to create an enterprise information portal and knowledge base for information management across your business.
And don't forget, it's not only your internal teams that need access to your content. Today's modern business also needs a way to manage how content is shared externally with clients and partners. An enterprise portal from Huddle mitigates the security risks associated with sharing content externally via email or file sharing sites, by allowing users to create secure cloud-based workspaces that clients can access for the best customer experience possible.
All activity in Huddle is time-stamped and logged, so whether it’s a piece of work you’re sharing with a colleague, or an update to the employee handbook that’s shared company-wide, Huddle allows you to track who’s viewed your content, and when!
Microsoft Office & Google Apps
Huddle's portal software works the way you do. Open your files directly in your Microsoft Office or Google apps, make changes, and click save. It’s that easy! Your changes are now in Huddle, a new version has been created, and your team notified of the update.
- Review documents and co-edit (via Microsoft Office Online).
- Connects with your Microsoft and Google applications
- Microsoft Outlook plugin makes it easy to import emails and attachments into Huddle
Combining content, files, and people, a Huddle corporate portal ensures all of your important enterprise content and activity is kept in one, auditable place, making it the perfect solution for medium to large enterprises.
- Cloud-based and nothing to install; securely access via a web browser
- Security built on open standards.
- Assign tasks to your team and clients, and track through a shared calendar.