Client Engagement: How teams use technology to work with clients
The way in which technology is being used to work and engage with clients is in a period of transition; with organizations balancing a demand from clients for a more open, collaborative and transparent engagement, with the needs of a changing workforce, and the necessity to control and protect sensitive data and company IP.
Based on exclusive interviews conducted across the professional services and accountancy sectors, this paper explores the technologies that today’s teams are using to manage client engagements, and the challenges they face.
Download & read this paper to discover:
• Why industry respondents feel quality is suffering.
• The preferred technologies for collaborating with clients.
• Why so many client portal solutions aren’t meeting expectations.
• The most common challenges facing teams when working with clients.
• Which technologies pose the greatest risk to data security.